BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 30, 2010

Attitudes in Exhibition

     In exhibition, you really have to show creativity. People will like it more when our exhibition is creative. And we will be really happy from it .When something is creative, it is unpredictable. Nobody could have the same idea as us. I am really creative. I always think of these new ideas that are out of the box. Most of the people in our group are pretty creative, too. You also have responsibility. If no one was creative, we would never be able to get anything done! I am pretty responsible, myself.
      I am also open- minded. I always welcome in new ideas that are really great. So basically, I am really open- minded to new, fresh, and interesting ideas. I can also be counted as a thinker, be cause I always think about making everything my best.

0 comments: