BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 7, 2010

Exhibition Reflection

So far, we are doing pretty well in exhibition. We are halfway through with exhibition. Some people have turned in permission slips for the dance. Those that have turned it in by today, will get to be in a drawing for a music CD. I am in the book drive group. We are in charge of decorations, collecting books, and food. Today I plan to accomplish decorations. A mentor helped me finish them much quicker than before. I could actually finish two of them in one day. Now, I plan to take even more than before. I really hope to finish them by today or Monday. We are done with the newspaper, and we have put the information on the announcements. On Tuesday, I want to possibly help collect books. On Wednesday, I plan to to print some recipes that some one or possibly I could cook for the exhibition dance. That's a big thing that we need to work on. Nobody is really bringing food. I think that we really need food for the dance. It's a huge goal for the group. I was thinking that we could make something in class, but it has to be super easy.

0 comments: