BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Connections

          As I was reading some blogs, I found out some connections between some people and myself. Amrith and I both like learning. Some other people in our class may not. I'm not going to say any names, though.There is also Angela. We both believe that people should always try their best in everything they do. Hard work always results in a good thing that will make you pretty happy. As you can see, I mostly connect to people that believe school and learning is pretty important to a person. Of course, I'm not that serious. I love to laugh, just like Felicia. A good joke here and there is always a thng that I welcome. Celia and I really like to get along with other people. Wow, the connections we have! I have never noticed that!
         I also noticed some connections between some other people, not including me. Amrith, Sameer, and Kevin all enjoy learning and they both go to Kumon (I knew that without even going on their blogs).  All of them pretty much value knowledge. A lot of us pretty much have connections. It's really cool once you find out!!
         Henry may think that he connects to no one, but he does. He says he stays phyically healthy by eating right and exersising. Well, other people do too! So basically, Henry isn't that unique. There are a lot more connections in our class that I cannot even name. It's up to us to find those connections between us!
          Our class can basically be described as people full of humor. We cannot go a single day without laughing! But sometimes, we can be pretty serious.

0 comments: