BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 30, 2010

My Role in Book Drives

I am in the Book Drive group. We have to handle the book drive, food, and decorations. It's big role, but I think that our group can handle it.My role is to write an advertisement in our newspaper about the book drive. I have to tell people to bring lightly used books, because it is a ticket into the dance. August and Tanny are asking people to bring like a little collage as a decoration for the dance. Amrith is writing an ad to bring food to the dance. We all are making a big banner to tell people to come to the dance. I'm really excited! This will be pretty great, because so far, we are very far. We have already finished everything pretty much.So pretty much, I think that it will be pretty great.

0 comments: