BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 19, 2010

Reflection on Essays

          During the process of making my own personal, essay, I really had to think about myself. It may seem easy when you are making an essay on yourself, but it isn't. You really have to think about yourself, about who you are as a person. I even learned some fun facts about myself when writing this essay! I kind of feel alike and different with other people in my class. I never knew I was so alike with some people, or so different. It kind of opened my eyes to who I am. I learned more about myself through my beliefs and values. I never really noticed how much I cared about education and my family. I actually connected to some people! As I read over my essay, it was like learning at me through another person's eyes. Of course, I already did know some things about myself, so it wasn't like learning about me again. Still, I found that this activity was very entertaining and helpful.




          I really learned about some people in my class. They had some things about them that I may have never even heard of. I was really surprised when I read about some people (especially those who are very quiet during class/school). I found some connections and difference between some people and I. Take Felicia for example. She had a really good point of saying why she wanted to live longer. Felicia said that she wanted to explore the world as much as possible before her life was over. I had never really thought about that... I was shocked. That was, well, WOW! Another person was, Amrith. He really enjoys learning. I am not surprised. We can see that in class, without even reading his blog. I was both surprised and non-surprised. Aha! As I was reading Henry's blog, I found out that his ancestor's were German. I never knew that. Henry says that he is not proud of it. Well, he has his reason and I will not interfere.

0 comments: